Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MORE DINNERWARE CARNAGE



Remember the black bowl mystery from early March? I'm sure you've lost tons of sleep trying to solve it. Well, the culprit has struck again, only this time not so neatly. I came home today from a supervisor-training session (stay tuned for blistering critique) and found this wreckage in my dining room. Once again, Mabel and Rupert are the only known suspects, but neither will crack under interrogation. I can't tell if they're really out to get me or if they're just breaking my bowls.

7 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Erin said...

You need to get them some Corelle.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger cl said...

Oh, a critique! A critique!

I feel like I'm waiting for an order of champagne and Sean Connery rolls at the Wa.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger cl said...

Are the dishes old? Would that matter?

Maybe Rupert is finishing his dinner first and is trying to hone in on Mabel's chow.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger kc said...

Corelle. I hadn't thought of that. Or just a plain metal dog dish, since they've shown themselves unworthy of my stoneware.

The dishes are probably six or seven years old.

Mabel always finishes first. She eats twice as fast as Rupert. (And she'd flatten him if he tried to hone in on her dish).

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger kc said...

cl, I adore how you say "the Wa."

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Ben said...

That kind of carnage would require a terrible blow to the stoneware. I'm just sure Mabel bruised her schnozz doing it.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger kc said...

Probably like three weeks from now, I'll find some shards in the matted mess of Rupert's fur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home